Rich's Community of Sewing Enthusiasts... Learn, Create, Collaborate!
Education and Information...
February Sew Club Project
Mon, 01/28/2013 - 23:29
Sew Club is making an In-The-Hoop Pin Cushion!
Easier than paper piecing and just as satisfying! Make this cute pineapple pin cushion in the hoop, then add piping and walnut shells for the perfect cushion. You can make a 5” (125mm) or 6” (150mm) cushion, depending on your hoop size!
Kit Fee - $10.00, includes fabric kit. Non Club Members add $20.
- Standard supplies (list below)
- Empty USB Stick for design or it will be saved on your machine.
- Big hoop for 125mm or 150mm design
- Sewing Machine, Power Cord, Foot Control
- Embroidery foot and unit
- Standard feet
- Piping or beading foot
- Titanium Needle size 11
- Red Embroidery Thread and Finishing Touch Bobbin
- Red Sewing Thread and Bobbin
- Applique Scissors
February Serger Club Project
Mon, 01/28/2013 - 23:14
Serger Club is making a Sewing Pocket Organizer!
Inspired by a fishing lure organizer of all things, all of your supplies and notions will be easy to track down in this cute organizer.
Your serger Cording/Piping foot inserts a zipper in a snap! Serger quilting makes a cute flap.
Kit Fee - $13.00, includes fabric and loop. Non Club Members add $20.
- Basic supply list below
- Serger, Foot Control, Power Cord
- Cording/Piping foot
- 4 Cones gray serger thread
- Scissors and Pins or clips
- Large Button
- Show and Tell, Snacks
February Quilt Club Project
Mon, 01/28/2013 - 23:06
Quilt Club is creating a Double Dutch Pinwheel Wallhanging!
Mari Vanderstelt, From our partner store, “Yankee Dutch Quilting and Drygoods” in Brownsville will be using a Dutch windmill block to create this sweet wall hanging. Assorted colors, backing, batting and binding included! Kit cost will be $15.00, includes all supllies. Non Club Members add $20. Please Bring:
- Standard supplies found below
- Sewing Machine, Foot Pedal, Power Cord
- ¼” foot and standard feet
- Normal sewing supplies, scissors, pins, ripper
- Neutral top thread and gray or tan in bobbin
- Small cutting mat, rotary cutter and ruler
- Show-n-Tell, Snackies